Ways to take care of different skin types
We are all blessed with different skin type. Some have oily and some have dry but both have their own set of different concerns. What aggravates those conditions is when you use the wrong soap for your skin type and especially, if they are the chemical laden soaps from the aisles of your nearby departmental store. So, to help you out of your skin miseries we have come up with a list of ingredients (keeping your skin type in mind) that you should look for in your all natural body soap to get the skin of your dreams.
For the Dry Skinned Beauties
- Honey – Honey is nature’s gift to dry skinned people. It is a natural humectant which penetrates into your skin and draws moisture from the air and locks it within the layers of your skin to keep it plump and hydrated.
- Milk – The fats and proteins presnt in the mils is a great way to replenish the natural oils in dry skin making it healthy and moisturized. The lactic acid present in milks works as a gentle exfoliant which takes away the top dead skin cells of the skin revealing the soft and smooth skin underneath. The lactic acid also helps in lightening marks and pigmentation of the skin revealing even toned and glowing skin.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil is a well known moisturizer as well as a gentle exfoliator and when these two properties work together they help you achieve the smoothest, softest skin you ever dreamt of. The abundance of vitamin E in the oil also keeps wrinkles, fine lines and early signs of ageing miles away from you.
- Rose – Rose has been one of the most coveted beauty essentials even for the royals. Its moisturizing, skin balancing and therapeutic fragrance is what makes ideal for dry skinned people.
For the Oily skinned Beauties
- Calamine – One of the issues that most oily people face is acne on their skin. Calamine is infamous for its anti-inflammatory and scar lightening properties which makes it ideal for drying out pimple as well as lightening the scars left behind by them.
- Green tea – the tannins in green tea work as a great astringent to shrink the pores of the skin to control excess sebum production which is the main concern of oily skinned people. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties also make it essential for fighting acne. Its high antioxidant content makes it ideal for fighting early signs of ageing and for achieving glowing skin.
- Lemongrass – The anti-inflammatory and healing properties of lemongrass is absolutely perfect for oily skinned people who are suffering from acne. It invigorating and refreshing fragrance comes as a bonus.
- Aloe Vera- Most of us make the mistake of using harsh chemicals to tackle our oily skin which in turn makes it dry, flaky and irritated and the skin loses its entire glow. Aloe vera is a magical herb present in pure organic soap which hydrates the skin just right and nourishes it to perfection giving it a smooth, moistures and glowing appearance.